Friday, July 25, 2008

Succession

G12 Committee for 2009

President: Charmaine Cheang
Vice-President: Valerie Yentl Tan
Secretary: Cezanne Kok
Vice-Secretary: Yvonne Low
Treasurer: Lee Huey Yuen
Upper-form rep: Oh Shu-Lynn
Lower-form rep: Cheah Pei Yi
Quarter-mistress: Kan Khai Yi

Its time I passed the baton over to my successor. As she lifts the club to the next level. The choice was not an easy feat, but I believe that, in the interest of the club, the rightful people earned their rightful posts. 

Cooperation is key. I hope the team would cooperate with your leaders.

The handing over of this blog to its rightful writer shall be announced, as yours truly would be on the other side of the world. But for now, do bare with the ramblings of Lara.

p/s. do forgive me for the not-exactly-related-to-floorball post.

No comments: